Saeed_AG

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Animation Class 1

Salam (peace ) to everyone.

Here are the End results of my Animation Mentor class 1 results,

Surprisingly I started slow but later started to improve later after the 3rd week.

It has been hard managing my work as a Digital Artist, animation and most of all family, and barely sleeping 3 hours a day. I feel my energy got drained out of me.

It was great experience and I have learned so many things and one of them is Animation is not an easy art.

Big thanks to my Family, my friends, my mentor Jalil(his slaps woke me up), and my classmates

I didn't really work too much on this reel because of the lake of time but I will certainly devote more time on my coming reels.

I believe the Videos here are bit choppy because of the frame rate, but still you can get rough idea about what I have been working on

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there,
i just want to say that what ever you did it just a simply great creator .... you know ...... it just fantastic .... and you are simply a genius

mashallah your mind always working and thinking and imaging lots of things
i hope and wish you will be more than that ... wish you all the best
wish you a wonerful future.

March 28, 2009 1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI,
U didn't mention what u learn in this life.
what was ur first experience in ur life.
what was ur disappointment.
what was the complication u face in ur life .
what u wish to change in our sociaty.
what ur opinion in this new generation.

March 28, 2009 2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love u , keep on learing ;)

April 11, 2009 3:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yooo kott
good job, carry on
free you lil.mind
i can see another
Mr.7Up in you ;P

April 25, 2009 7:53 AM  
Anonymous Sarra said...

Finally, I had the chance to see some of your art
Mashallah .. not bad for a beginner ^_^
Your art represents you
Wish you all the best

May 08, 2009 11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

March 14, 2010 5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had beеn ϳust checκing thеse out yesterdaу, continue tо cant ԁecidе if these are THE shoe I Need
tо have or Clinics preferably іn each white
аnd black of course...considering that summeг is coming.


Feel fгee to visit my homеρage; strep throat antibiotic treatment

March 14, 2013 1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://hermeshandbags.finniwolf.com Hkqeqvi http://hermeshandbag.finniwolf.com cheap birkin hermes kelly hemres handbags LIVESTRONG could be enlisted trademark throughout the LIVESTRONG groundwork. i am going to take this to european similar to a traveler. The of internal memory of my very own flute and / or sending many away mind-calming exercise in the softer music volumes allowing this to continue in figure of efg-Hermes my beautiful flute stocked tend to be cardiovascular system.

April 19, 2013 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home