Saeed_AG

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Life Takes Another Turn Over

Hi Everyone

It has been a while since I wrote something into my blog..

another change is welcomed in my humble life,, this time is its my job.. i left my old job that is Marketing and a Database Executive for Mercedes-Benz dealer .. i guess it never suited me.. nevertheless I have learned many things there..

but my new job is a completely different and is so much what i am than the previous one. it was my dream to work in computer graphics industry .. and finally the dream came true i am working as Digital Artist at Reality CG.

one of the leading companies or the best i would say in field of computer graphics,

every one here is highly talented and highly appreciative. and there is so much to learn from these guys.

i am grateful to almighty Allah that i got this job and made my dream came into Reality

i am planning to graw with this reality and make of my self a better artist as well i am gonna stick to these guys for long time..

i will soon keep on updating some of the works that i will be doing in my free time here. to keep my blog updated


Salam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home