Saeed_AG

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Congratulations

hi guys..
Congratulate me .. By god’s blessing I won the 1st place in Solo Music competition held down here in Oman at Middle East College for playing solo guitar. And my brother won the 2nd. I was representing Waljat Colleges for Applied Sciences and my Brother was representing Higher Technical College.

It was a great and exciting experience for me. I met some great musician there. As well the Judges their selves were great musicians.
But unfortunately that was my last involvement since I am in final year and I will graduate by the end of this year.

Soon I will post some videos and pictures form that event
thanks

3 Comments:

Blogger Meticulousness said...

Congratulations, waiting for the video stream.

August 13, 2007 11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks bro :)
but that was long time back, or almost two or three years back from now.

however i really appreciate your comment.
wish you all the best in your academic quest.

August 14, 2007 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Ali Aziz. said...

S.A.G,
Great news... u deserve it!
u r a very dedicated individual when it comes to ARTS..
Bless you, keep it UP!
Any videos? ;)

March 28, 2009 5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home